View our how-to training videos to learn how to install add-ons to our products.
1.Add an MSR/Biometric.
1. Remove 2 screwe (see circiles) to open the MSR panel.
2. For keyboard wedge MSR (part# 46-Dxx),plug to the intemal connector.
3. For USB or Serial,plug to the respective system's port.
4. Slide MSR into the slot.
5. Slide to secure.
2.Add a Rear Display.
1. Turn off system.
2. Pull open the Base's cover (see arrow).
3. Mount the display, and screw to secure (see 5 circles).
4. Connect power cable (see Red arrow).
5. Route Serial cable to the front of the unit, and plug into the desired Serial COM port.
6. Cut slot to route the display's cable.
7. Close the Base
1. Secure the mounting bracket onto the wall with 4 screwe(circles).
2. Mount the system onto the bracket.
3. Screw both sides to lock the system.
You can also mount to a pole(VESA 75).
5.S-Line: Replace Paper.
1. Tilt(push) the display backward.
2. Push the lever to open the printer cover.
3. Replace paper roll, and pull paper to extend outside the printer.
4. Close printer cover, and resume operation.
6.Stealth S-Line Setup.
7.Stealth S-Line Printer Replace
8.Caris Touch Spill Resistance Demonstration
9.Stealth Touch Spill Resistance Demonstration